How to tell if a book is in stock...
"On Our Shelves Now" means yes, we have it on hand, order away!
"Ships in 1-5 days" means we sold our last copy, but more are easily available so still, order away!!
"Special Order" means it may be out of print or hard to get. Call the store to get more information from a Bookseller.
Not sure and want to double check? Be Savvy! Call and ask one of our booksellers for more details.
The ultimate property management guide for the do-it-yourself landlord
Written for the millions of landlords who own a single-family home, condo, or small (fewer than four units) rental property, Every Landlord's Guide to Managing Property covers everyday skills a hands-on landlord needs, including how to:
- retain good, long-term tenants
- handle nitty-gritty maintenance such as snow removal, toilet clogs, and painting
- avoid conflicts over late rent, unauthorized roommates, and move-out procedures
- limit costly tenant turnover and vacancies
- manage condos and deal with association restrictions
- track income and expenses and prepare for tax time
- hire and work with repairpersons, lawyers, and other contractors, and
- balance landlording with a day job or other pursuits.
The third edition is completely updated to cover the latest issues affecting small-scale landlords, including updates to tax laws, new tools (online and offline) for managing rentals, and advice on incorporating rental properties into a FIRE or side hustle strategy.